Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)English (United Kingdom)




Either when you're constructing, renting or selling a building, you need to certificate your building, so don't forget to do so.

Chapter no. 555/2005 Z. z.. defines categories of buildings, that have to be certified (according to section 3, subparagraph 5, there are family houses, flat buildings, administration buildings, schools and other school buildings, hospital buildings, hotel and restaurant buildings, sports halls and other buildings used for sport). The Rule also defines buildings the certification is not applied to. According to section 2, subparagraph 2 of mentioned Chapter - they are for example protected buildings and monuments – by means of historical or architectural value, industrial buildings, workrooms, non-residential agricultural buildings, or buildings that are only temporary constructions.