Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)English (United Kingdom)


What you need to know

When does the certification commitment come into account?

The owner of building has to obtain an Energy certificate for the building, if:
  • the building is about to be sold
  • the building or part of it is about to be rented
  • the construction of building is just finished
  • a significant reconstruction of building is finished
  • if none of previous options is applicable, voluntarily